Zebra Adaptive Printer Driver APD Release Notes
Adaptive Printer Driver v2-19.06
Thank you for selecting Zebra Technologies, Inc as your mobility solution tool provider. The Zebra Adaptive Printer Driver (APD) provides a simple way to interface application software to virtually any portable printer.
For the latest software updates, go to the Developer & Software Tools page on the Support Central Web site at:
For more information on Zebra enterprise mobility devices, please visit:
The Software Development Team
- In order to use the APD on an MC21XX device you must first install the MC21XX Printer Driver, available from Support Central and follow the instructions in the MC21XX integrator guide.
- Fixing of issue printing with StoneStreetOne Bluetooth stack COM ports greater than ten.
- Fixing of issue , if other application use StoneStreetOne UserCOMPorts.
- Fixing of issue not working with Microsoft Bluetooth Stack in devices MC9500 , MC3100.
- Correction of Version information, return by API Call.
- Fixing issue of buffer overflow in template file reading.
- Stop dialog popup while connecting to two different printers.
- Notify status of the printer at the time of set printer ( This issue is addressed in sample page)
- Validation of Blue Tooth address.
- Fixing issue of not reconnecting after disconnecting from printer.
- Add compatibility to MC75 devices
- Support to BT address input with colon.
- Support StoneStreet Bluetooth stack with BTExplorer Version. 1.2.4 Build 7784 and above.
- APD itself picks the available bluetooth driver StoneStreet, Socket or Microsoft
Last revised: August 5, 2011
Copyright © 2011 Zebra Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.